Puma is an iconic footwear company. The products of Puma are famous all over the world. It is a German brand. Puma deals in athletic and casual footwear. In the sportswear market, Puma is the third most prominent brand in the world. Many celebrities and athletes like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Kylie Jenner, and David Silva are sponsored by Puma. If Puma shoes interest you, you have come to the right place. We will tell you everything you need to know about them.
History of Puma shoes
There is an interesting history behind the Puma shoes. A shoe company was started by two brothers by the name of Rudolf Dassler and Adolf Dassler in 1924. However, there were some rifts between both the brothers, and they separated their businesses in 1948. Rudolf named his half of the business as Puma shoes. The other half that went to Adolf was called Adidas. It is why even today both the companies are in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Range of shoes
Puma shoes are available for almost all sports. It is an official sponsor of many professional athletes, clubs and national teams. Puma is also a sponsor of Mercedes Petronas, Red Bull Racing and Scuderia Ferrari in Formula 1 racing. Hence, it has shoes for almost any sport you play. They are also highly suitable for activities like running.
Features of shoes
There are many reasons behind the global fame and repute of Puma shoes. They offer several attractive features to their customers around the world. The following are some main reasons why the customers may prefer to buy Puma shoes:
- The materials that make Puma shoes are high in terms of quality. Usually, the shoes are made out of synthetic leather. In some shoes, there is a combination of mesh and synthetic leather.
- Puma shoes are highly durable. The shoes can withstand many conditions like rough terrain, pressure, extreme usage, and other similar factors.
- The construction of the shoes allows considerable space for actions like cleaning of the shoes.
- The design of the sole is highly comfortable. It is also helpful in actions like running and getting a better grip on the ground.
- A variety of sizes and designs are available due to which each customer can get a pair of shoes according to his/her liking.
- A variable lacing system allows better fitting and durability.
Top five Puma shoes
The following are the high Puma shoes:
- Fierce core
- Super Elevate
- Trace Wedge
- Suede classic
Puma shoes are one of the best in the whole world. The usage of this brand by world-famous celebrities is turning Puma into a cultural icon. Different aspects, like high-quality offerings, also make Puma shoes a prime choice for many. The image of Puma is also getting better by the day. You can buy Puma shoes to get a better overall look. There are not many other shoes in the market that offer such a combination of style, fashion and features like Puma shoes.